Saturday, December 17, 2011

New device for dogs -- The Poo Trap -- for dog poop/feces

Well, now I have seen everything for dogs! (Scroll down to see the video)


Have you ever walked the dog and forgot your poop bag?  Or, have you ever walked the dog and while picking up the poop, gotten some on your hand? It's a long walk home while keeping your hand safely away from your face or clothes until you can soap up!  Or do you just find the idea of picking up poop even with your hand protected by a bag just disgusting?

Although this might be an unpleasant task, picking up is a pet owner's responsibility-- especially here in the New York area.  A good pet owner always picks up the poop! RIght?

If you hate bending over and pulling that poop out of the grass, I may have found the poop solution for you!


I have had many conversations with my doggie friends joking about creating a device for collecting dog poop like they have for horses in NYC-- a bag that collects the poop right where it originates. 


Well, evidently some creative person has solved this long time doggie dilemma!
 I haven't tried it, but sure it looks interesting.  My little Yorkies leave behind the equivalent of a cigarettes so it's easy for me, but for someone with a large dog--I suppose this could be quite helpful.

To order visit:  
www.PooTrap.com


No poops, no opps!




No comments:

Post a Comment