Saturday, November 12, 2011

Why do people love to dress up little dogs? | Clothing for Dogs



clothing for your little dog
I love to search online for outfits for my little 4lbs Yorkie. Every now and then, I just have to buy something new for my little girl!

When ever I go to a department store, I take a quick trip to the baby section and imagine what a "doggie version" of a baby outfit would look like.

You might be surprised at the huge variety of dog clothes available. From high end, one-of-a-kind couture dresses, to inexpensive, mass produced items, whatever your budget-- there's an outfit for you beloved pet!



its just fun to dress up your dog

I am sure this seems rather eccentric to some. I mean, why buy dresses and accessories for little dogs? Well for me, I suppose it satisfies in a small way an unfulfilled desire to dress up a little girl of my own. You know--that feeling you get when walking past the baby section of a clothing store with all the adorable little infant outfits. That feeling deep within you that just says "Awww! I wish I had a little girl to dress up!" Somehow I think collecting little dog dresses and putting one on my little Yorkie (especially for holidays and charity events) provides a small taste of what it is like to dress your little baby.

Instead of a basic dog harness, why not a frilly little harness dress? Instead of a plain collar, why not one covered in bling? For some this might sound strange--especially if you have not experienced the world of small dog lovers. We love our little dogs in a BIG way! But pet clothing isn't limited to dogs. Recently, I have seen people dressing up their rats, cats, ferrets, birds and lizards!


dog harness set from puppylovedogstore.comHere are some great items I recently found that I just adore: I just purchased a little harness dress for one of my dogs from www.PuppyLoveDogStore.com and was amazed at the quality of this dress set. It is fully lined, designed in layers with decorative binding, pockets, bows, applique decorations and a belt buckle with rhinestones! It also came with a matching hat, little panties and a leash! All for $32.99. I think it is a tremendous value for the this lovely little harness dress set.

dog sneakers with bling



Another little unique item I saw online are these hysterical little blinged-out sneakers for dogs from www.BellaBarkandMeow.com They just make me smile! I go to different doggie charity events where people especially enjoy dressing up their dogs and I think these little shoes would definitely get people's attention-- with the right doggie outfit of course!






3 comments:

  1. I think all pets owners love to dress up their little balls of fur. Nowadays, it's a must have between them. A great thing it's that we can find so many dog clothing online shops, where are so many outfits and accessories. By the way, the pink dress is so adorable, for sure I'll buy for my chihuahua, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are looking for a harness dress, this line of doggie dresses are fabulous. I couldn't believe what I got for the price and the quality of the material, embellishments and sewing. They have them in other colors and themes too. I highly recommend this little harness dress set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely sure that every person mostly likes their dog and want to see their dog in an attractive dress.For stylish dresses of pet dog clothes online is available on website.

    ReplyDelete