Saturday, December 10, 2011

Cleaning dog urine and removing the odor | Incontinence and dogs

Cleaning up after naughty doggies


Do you have a problem with pet smells in your home or yard? I have discovered a great solution for removing urine smell from the yard, as well as in your home. While bleach works great for removing urine smells from floors, you wouldn't want to use it outside where it could destroy grass or plants. There is a wonderful product called "Simple Green" (sold at Home Depot, Kmart, Staples, etc.) that will solve your pet odor problems inside and out!
For outdoors, I purchased a sprayer that can attach to the hose and filled it with a diluted solution of about 50/50 of Simple Green. I spray our deck, outdoor rugs, and anything the dogs might have lifted their leg on and the odors are gone!

For indoors, I keep a spray bottle filled with a 50/50 diluted solution for cleaning the floors after an accident. It is also a great product for removing soap scum in the bathroom and grease in the kitchen.

Give it a try, I am sure you will be pleased.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your post, this is really informative for me. It will help me in future, i appreciate your article!! You can Also visit on : dog boarding prices

    ReplyDelete