Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Our first post!



Visit our website

Welcome to the Long Island Dog Boarding/Petsitting Blog.  Here you will find articles related to my experiences as The Doggie Nanny--providing TLC for little doggies!

Be sure to scroll down to links to my posts.

I am The Doggie Nanny of Long Island.  Located in Huntington, I provide loving care small dogs under 15 pounds for the Suffolk, Nassau County and NYC areas.  TLC for little doggies--minis, toys and teacups!

 If you have a small dog, you know how precious they are, how much they depend on human contact and how stressed they would be if placed at a kennel or Pet Hotel in a cage or what I would call a the equivalent to a large glass aquarium.


Call me directly at 631 742-4176 or visit my website at DoggieNanny.com for more information.

Here are some sample videos.  Enjoy!
Click here to watch all our videos on YouTube












Click here to watch all our videos on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment