Wednesday, July 29, 2009

On Regis and Kelly - Friends of Long Island Dog Boarding

Tomorrow I am going into NYC with my friends Rick Caran and Jilli Dog. They are taping a segment on the Regis and Kelly Show-- Bette Midler will be the guest host. I will be taking photos for them of their appearance on the show. I don't know if I will be allowed to take photos in the studio... but I will do my best to document the experience. The segment will air Friday, July 31. Check out their website which I designed. Jilli Dog has the distinction as being known as the "World's Only Poker Playing Dog. www.JilliDog.com Check out the video page listing the many videos featuring the special talents of Rick and Jilli. Also, be sure to play the interactive HeartGuard game-- starring Jilli Dog. Friends of Long Island Dog Boarding - The Doggie Nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment